You don’t have to accept yellow teeth as your new normal. We can help.
Yellow teeth are generally not a medical concern, but they can severely inhibit your confidence and impact your self-esteem. Yellow teeth can be caused by a number of different things, including the following:
- Natural aging: As we age, our teeth tend to turn more yellow. This doesn’t mean you have to accept yellow teeth as you age. Teeth whitening can restore your teeth to a whiter shade.
- Tobacco use: Smoking and other tobacco use can cause teeth to yellow, along with all the other health concerns related to tobacco use.
- Tea and coffee: Drinking tea and coffee and other dark-colored beverages can stain teeth over time. Cutting back on these beverages can help reduce the yellowing effect.
- Poor oral hygiene: Brushing and flossing regularly does more than just protect your teeth from cavities. It can also cut down on staining on your teeth.
- Certain medications: If your yellow teeth changed suddenly after a medication change, the medicine could be the culprit. Talk to your doctor or us here at the dental office of Michael S. Spangler, DDS, PA to learn more.
- Genetics: Some people are more prone to yellow teeth than others because of genetics. There are still things you can do to achieve a whiter smile.
Here at the dental office of Michael S. Spangler, DDS, PA, we are proud to serve the residents of Winston-Salem, North Carolina and the surrounding area. We are dedicated to providing one-on-one service in a low-pressure environment. We have a range of payment options available, including Care Credit. If you are ready to do something about your yellow teeth or want to learn more about our services, give us a call today.
At the office of Michael S. Spangler, DDS, PA, we can help if you have yellow teeth in Winston-Salem, Clemmons, East Bend, Walkertown, Kernersville, Pfafftown, or Yadkinville, North Carolina.